2) If case handling is required, an hourly rate will be charged for each hour commenced
3) NB: In countries where the EU Commission has agreed to, or is negotiating a visa agreement, a fee of DKK 260 (THB 140) Shall be charged.
4) A:No fee shall be charged for applications regarding the naturalisation of children below the age of 18, provided that the parents - or one of them - were born Danish or have subsequently obtained Danish nationality. B: For the Embassy´s assistance in sending an application submitted before the age of 22 for issue of certificate of Danish nationality/retainment of Danish nationality to the Ministry of Justice, a fee of DKK 185 (THB 1000) shall be charged.
5) In cases where several documents are picked up at the same time, a fee of DKK 180 (THB 980) in total shall be charged.
6) If several provisional passports are issued at the same time, the fee for the first passport is DKK 3.890, (THB 20.700) and DKK 950 (THB 5.100) For any subsequent passports.
7) If several provisional passports are issued at the same time, the fee for the first passport is DKK 5.185, (THB 27.600) and DKK 950 (THB 5.100) for any subsequent passports.
OBS!! For issue of visa, residence or re-entry permits, handing out of rejections and other documents on behalf of the Danish authority handling the case, An hourly fee of DKK 915 shall be charged.